Thursday, April 14, 2005

Haven't updated for a couple of days..oops

Haven't really had anything to put, and I still dont..lol

I am stitching a bit more, and still trying to get my rotation into order. Shall be going with Belinda's suggestion of 5 hours instead of the usual 10 on a project..thanks for the idea Belinda :)

Its freezing cold here and I have had to put the stupid heating back on..grrr

OMG I am watching the news at lunchtime and there is this woman who went into hospital for a routine operation and contracted this MRSA that is flying around our hospitals, and has come out of it totally braindamaged. It is so sad, my heart goes out to the family.

Think I will pop to Asda for a couple of things, and keep my fingers crossed that my car doesnt sound too unhealthy with the sick exhuast.

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...