Friday, April 15, 2005

Feeling like absolute s***

Cant even say why I feel like this. Got up this morning and didnt really want to get out of bed. Darn phone went at 7am, it was a friend checking on something..ye gods couldnt they have rung at a reasonable hour - like midday.

Have been mooching around all day not really doing anything, although I have managed to put the hoover around and dusted downstairs and swept the kitchen floor - wow thrilling eh!!!

T.v. has been on but couldnt tell you what has been on, I have a very vague foggy memory today and I cant shift it. Have looked at my stitching but cant summon up the enthusiasm for it and I have to finish the Alphabet RR off for posting, and make a start on the WOCS RR piece. I have got the material sorted, and have found the border design I want just have to pick the colour for the border and the flower to go in the middle. I've also got to stitch up the WOCS coaster, but that wont take too long, thankfully its only a little one :)

Boards are quiet everywhere on the net, and am awaiting approval for a group that Hiliary (The Dragon) belongs to..it will be good if I can get approved for that one. :)

Dont I lead an exciting life..lol!!

1 comment:

broomhilda said...

foggy brain days = a laze about day.

you are meant to take it easy today.

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...