Thursday, April 21, 2005

Major, major decision...

Just went to book my little car in for an MOT, and after speaking to my mechanic I have made a decision. I had to check with DH if it was okay, as it would mean I would take over the ownership of Dave's car and the end of this month rather than in August as planned.

Anyway the upshot of it is, I am now the proud owner of a 3yr old Daewoo Lanos 1.4i in Racing Green. DH is ringing the insurance company to transfer details. My poor little car is going to be scrapped at the end of this month :( She has served me well, and I will miss her because she is so much a part of me, and has seen me through a lot. But well I cant keep ploughing money into an empty pit each month..so drastic action was needed.

Poor Dave has to swallow his pride and not say anything when I use the car for little trips..lol. He used to moan before cos it was HIS car, now its MINE he cant say anything..hehehehe.

Wow cant believe it, I own a 52 reg car...wowser!! Trouble is its a bit more powerful than my little campus 1.1..lol. And my insurance has gone up by £10.00 a month, but thats small compared to having a reliable car :-)

Oooh I am soooooooo happy..

Couldnt have happened at a better day as I go to see the Psychiatrist in half an hour's time ...ewww I hate him :-(

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...