Thursday, April 07, 2005

Bunni exchange - I am a klutz

I dont believe it, I have finished my bunni exchange and was just about to package it up, when I was rereading the details and I have done it totally wrong. I was supposed to have stitched an egg shaped thing, and I have done a beaded piece. Oh poops!!! Now I have to quickly stitch something up to go with it, and I dont know what. And this has to be posted tomorrow, and I do NOT want to miss the posting date. I actually want to get it out ontime for a change..lol.

Hmmm quick check on my books/mags I think for inspirations.

The other thing that happened, was my postie brought a lovely package from Belinda (Clioratha) this morning. 15 small marshmallow peeps, which are absolutely adorable and so yummy. I actually ate 5 of them with my breakfast..had to put them out of the way otherwise I would have ate them all..lol. And with them was three cross stitch magazines from Better Homes and Gardens. I spent a good half hour drooling over them while eating breakfast this morning. The things in there are far superior to what we get to stitch in our mags. Definately a few things to put on my todo list. :-)

Am going to wait till after the 17th, when Dave's CC bill has come in, then I am going to order a few surprises for Belinda to say thank you.

2 comments:

Belinda said...

:) I'm glad you enjoyed them! The remaining mags are on their way, but might take a bit longer.

natty68 said...

There's no hurry hon :) It was so sweet of you to send them in the first place, which is why I am organising a little surprise for you - but not till after the 17th as I dont get DH's cc till then..hehehehe. Then keep an eye out for the postie for the end of April :)

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...