Monday, April 04, 2005

Yep I know its 12.15am, but I have been asleep on the sofa for the last two hours so am just shutting down the computer…

I am so tired its unbelievable. This morning I went up to have my shower and fell asleep on the bed for an hour. Dave came up to see where I had gone and had to wake me up. Luckily it wasnt Bear that woke me up..lol

Have had a hard time being able to grip things today for some reasons. I have noticed that I am dropping things over the last few days, but have put it down to clumsiness. But I dont think it is

 My arm on the left side is very heavy and I can hardly do anything with it which is worrying. I couldnt even open the jar of mint sauce this afternoon, Dave had to open it for me. This can only point to one thing..

My M.E. is flaring up. I havent had a flare up for ages, it has been relatively at bay. But nope we think its cos of the flu/measles that I got, it has weakened me without me realising it. And now my body is just going into shut down mode for a while. Oh fun!!!!!

Oh well I am off to bed, and see if there is any change tomorrow, I do hope so.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

{{{hugs}}} Get plenty of rest, and look after yourself. Hope you're feeling a bit better soon.

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...