Monday, April 18, 2005

Aaaaaah ...

I just did a clean up on my computer, as I had finally got round to downloading the new version of CleanUp. I did notice it was now tweaked to clean up Firefox ...

Well what goes and happens, I've lost my history!!! Ack I use that a lot too, mainly because I cant remember half the sites I go to..eeeks. So failing that I went and checked the drop down thingy on the address bar - nada! Nothing!!! Thats gone too... [b]OMG disaster[/b]

Oh well I suppose it will stop me from procrastinating on the computer when I should really be doing other things, like errr housework and stitching..lol

Off to stop procrastinating..i.e. shower and get dressed :)

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...