Monday, April 11, 2005

OMG its 5.55am

Its some ungodly hour, why am I up and about? I have been up since 4.30am :-(

Woke up this morning spluttering and coughing..ugh!! Now why is it when I am doing this no-one hears me? Bear was fast asleep at the bottom of the bed, he didnt even stir - all I could hear was snoring!! And Dave, well he was dead to the world - blooming typical I am dying in my sleep and nobody notices..lol. Not even the cats came to investigate!!

Anyway tried to get back to sleep, and I couldnt so I got up. Washed up the supper things - shock horror!! Made a cup of tea and actually took my medication at a reasonable hour. Then I settled down with my stitching..:-) I didnt even put the t.v. on which is a miracle in itself - I just sat here with the birds singing the dawn chorus and the odd car going past in our close. It was so peaceful!!

Well peace has been disturbed, Bear is up, well I say up he is sitting here looking at me as if to say "what on earth are you doing up, its night!!" and Dave is eating his breakfast ready to go to work. The cats are kind of wandering around as if they should be aware of something but not quite sure what!!!

OMG Invicta radio is playing that crappy tweety song that you can download...eeeeeeeeeeeks!! Must go to bed, must go to bed!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you're feeling better. Just dropping in on my daily blog hop. Stop by my new blog and see what you think :)

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...