Monday, April 25, 2005

Inane ramblings - Part 1

I say part 1, as I will probably put another post up before I go to bed.

I want to know why doesnt my dog decide to bark when he wants to go outside in the garden? He just sits there wagging his tail. Now how I am supposed to see he is wagging his tail from the other end of the room, when I am sitting on the sofa with my back to him I have no idea, may be thinks I have xray vision..oooh how I wish :-) Then when he wants to come in, does he make a noise? Does he heck as like!! Nope, he just sits there on the patio looking in the door. I think I am going to have to get an automatic door release then train him to put his foot on it..lol. oooh now thats an idea, wonder if anyone has every thought of that - kind of like a catflap without the flap bit..lol. Now I could make millions out of this :-)

Went to the inlaws at the weekend - not a lot to say on that as per usual..lol. Did have a nice meal at Grimaldi's restaurant in East Dean on Sunday, and we are going back there in July for FIL 75th birthday meal.

Had a pleasant discussion with MIL, she was trying to remember how old I was and she thought I was only 30yrs old, bless her. She seemed actually quite surprised when I told her I was 37.. Maybe I do look younger than I am, is that a good thing or not..???

And that is all for part one of my inane ramblings... :)

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...