Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Oooh heck I gone and done it now..

I was a bad girl last night, I was thinking things over while reading a few blogs and decided to send an email to J..oh shit now why did I do that..? Oh well cant take it back now.. Still hopefully it will open the door of friendship :-)

Have booked an appointment to have my hair highlighted and cut on Saturday morning, so am looking forward to that. Just I have to take my little red car down to the scrapyard before I go to the hairdressers. So it is going to be the end of an era when I take her in, and I am sure I will have a few tear when I sign her over :-( Still the good news is that I have a gorgeous new car waiting for me in the house garage, so mustnt complain too much :-)

Off to Asda to buy a couple of mags :-)

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...