Saturday, April 16, 2005

Sun is shining and I have blooming tootache..grrr

Its a glorious day, sun is shining and the birds are singing, and what do I have..flipping toothache. Think I broke a piece of my tooth last night on a spare rib and am paying the price now. So have taken some painkillers and now have a tingling lip and mouth. D has gone to get the shopping so I told him to get me two packets of extra strong painkillers incase I need to take them rest of the day :(

Have joined a RR yahoo group, which a friend recommended, so will sort out what robins I want to join this weekend. Oooh exciting :)

D is off to play choo choo's at the Steam Railway this afternoon from midday, so I am going to tackle the huge ironing pile while watching the new Stepford Wives on Pay Per View :) Aaah bliss...lol Well thats if I am not throwing my head against the wall trying to kill my tooth :(

1 comment:

broomhilda said...

Nat, try a little sage tea for your tooth. Just brew as you would normally, allow to cool to room temperature. Hold it in your mouth and rinse then you may spit or swallow. It is both analgesic and antiseptic.

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...