Wednesday, November 09, 2005

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhh Royal Mail..

Yes that is me screaming - bloody Royal Mail have done their sodding usul trick..aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!

I checked with D that he had definately sent my halloween exchange to Flipp last week, and he said it went on Saturday morning while he was shopping. Hmmmmm this didnt sound right..how can he have sent it while shopping as the post office is nowhere near the supermarket.. So after further investigation I got out of him that he had put it in the post box at the supermarket so that it caught the midday collection...aaaaaaaaaah!! At this point I felt like clouting him one, I had specifically told him to go to the post office and send RD.. I asked him why he hadnt sent it RD, and his response was "well it had a stamp on it so I thought it was to go normal mail"...aaaaaaaaah!!

I am going to kill him soon..so what with Royal Mail and D doing not what I asked..my exchange piece hasn't arrived at its destination.. Now I feel bloody awful as Flipp hasnt received anything..grrrr!!

So tomorrow I am going to frantically stitch another piece for her and get it sent RD without D's help this time..

I hate RM, not only have they lost this piece they have lost a card that I sent to Gertrude in Malta for her birthday a few days ago..this card was actually sent a week and a half before the birthday....

So if anyone reads in the paper that a Kent woman has spontaneously combusted in a hissy fit after killing husband and doing horrible things to Royal Mail, then its only me..

I give up........aaaaaaaaaaaah!!

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...