Thursday, November 03, 2005

Therapy..

Well therapy went really well this morning, although I was absoultely shattered after having to get up at 7am and taking a sleeping tablet last night.

Hadnt seen Wendy (my therapist) for three weeks as she was away backpacking in Naples, and boy did it show..I was all a rambling away, just talking about nothing. Bless her, she sat and listened to me, then when I finished she asked the normal questions..lol.

I have made her a promise, which I must keep - and that is to walk Bear, my dog, Monday , Wednesday and Friday till I see her next, and this has to start tomorrow..ack!!!

We also decided that I was becoming a bit of a recluse so we are going to try and make improvements on this. Hey I go out, even if its to Asda and occasionally I will pop into town - WOW!!! I do pop to Herne Bay to see my mate Barbara now and again.. so its not really reclusive as such..lol

Oooh I made a new blogging friend yesterday or should that be this morning by the time I read the email..lol. Hello dh :) Hopefully this will be the start of a good friendship, time will tell :)

Well thats all for now, nothing else to tell..lol. *dont I lead an exciting life..NOT!!*

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...