Monday, November 07, 2005

Me-me Monday





Ok here goes, I am joining in with the me-me Monday, so here it is..

#23 - I adore the snow

I have always loved the snow, and the deeper the better. I dont like it when it goes all slushy from people having walked on it, or cars driving in it, but its the kind of snow that has just fallen and it is untouched. To me it is just like someone has sprinkled the pavement or garden with icing sugar.

I am not sure when this deep love with snow happened, as we certainly dont get enough snow here in the UK, and I know I didnt see a lot of snow as a child. Maybe its the idealistic pictures we see on the t.v or on postcards, but to me I would be in absolute heaven if I could live somewhere that had plenty of snow.

But, and yes there is a but, the weather has to be just right too. As in the sky has to just blue, just the right amount of clouds and certainly no sign of any more snow coming down.

Do you know maybe I should have been a polar bear..lol.

And there is my reasoning behind no 23 on my "100 things about me"

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...