Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Wow - pat on the back to UPS America

D's christmas pressie arrived this morning, via UPS all the way from Discovery Store US after only being despatched on the 19th November, and it turned up this morning with a huge UPS delivery lorry, bearing in mind this is from the US to the UK :-)

And here it is:
I can't wait to see his face when he opens it on Christmas morning..lol. All he said to me was that he wanted a clock for his computer/hobby room. I couldnt resist this as I know he has been twittering on about getting it just hasnt got it yet..lol

I've also managed to get out of him what mobile phone he would like, so I shall be buying him that too for Christmas.. :-)

He can wait for his leather jacket till his birthday at the end of January this year :-)

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...