Sunday, November 27, 2005

I hate computers!!!

Well after my idea of sorting out the network yesterday, while D was at the railway.. guess what? I didnt do it..lol. Afraid I got kind of tied up watching a couple of films on t.v. and was comfy all curled up with Ollie on the sofa. Heck it was almost freezing outside so I had an excuse..I didnt want to move..lol

Anyway I thought I would do it today - stupid idea!! Bloody equipment that I brought for my lappy and D's computer are wrong.. well D's equipment is okay but the lappy one is definately not the right one..grrr!!! So it was a mad dash to PC World for me this afternoon, with 2hours to spare before they shut at 4pm. Still no probs there, and they even gave me change for the exchange..lol.

Then popped into Pets@Home to get Ollie's name tag for his collar engraved - he's got a lovely purple heart with silver engraving, to match his purple velvetty collar. Sweet!!!

I also nipped into the Asda opposite PCWorld, and got some christmas bits and pieces, some pickles, onions, branston, picallili, and gherkins, and two 1kg tins of Celebrations chocolates.

Anyway got home and started to sort out the computers. Got D's sorted out fine, he has the internet no problem, just I managed to complete f*** the configuration settings up on the router..so it doesnt read my adapter for the lappy. AAAAAH!!! So I am back to the cable trailing downstairs and across the back of the sofa again, and the modem plugged direct into my lappy. Thank gods the lappy is broadband enabled thats all I can say.

So its going to be a phone call to Belkin, and asking them very meekly for their help to sort out the router.

So my Saturday and Sunday were very uneventful..lol. I got nothing done that I wanted done, so shall be sorting all that out in the week. Got to go to the hospital in the week too, for more blooming blood tests..ack!!! MORE!!! I will be looking like a bloody pin cushion by the time they have finished. They better sort my medication dosage out correctly soon..I dont like these needles..no more I say.!!!

Anyway thats my lot, no stitching done I am afraid, so thats something I have to rectify in the week too I suppose.

Off I toddle to bed I think. xx

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...