Thursday, November 24, 2005

Someone shoot the mental health team..

Please!!!!!!

Had my lovely therapy session at 2pm this afternoon, and it was hell. I wish I could have stayed at home, and buried myself under my duvet. I was in tears literally from the time I sat down to the time I left 50 mins later.. and I feel like absolute shite now at 4.45pm.

We dug up a lot of past hurts mainly to do with mum and J. More J though as he has been on my mind a heck of a lot lately. I just cant seem to get him out of my head at the moment..grrr. So as you can imagine it was very painful. Still at least I have 2 weeks grace till I see W again for another gruelling session. But bless her, she hasnt given me any goals this time, and has said if I want to wallow in self pity at the moment then I can, cos she can see how really down I am feeling.

I was going to do a post about my feelings and how I still am missing someone so deeply, who broke my heart literally in two, but after therapy I really am not up to it now. Maybe later on..

Roll on January when normal service will be resumed!!

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...