I am taking time away from everything, I have had enough at the moment. Cant go into detail but suffice to say my name is mud now because of bloody Royal Mail.
So until I feel strong enough to cope with the way some people now think of me I am going to take some time out of everything..I have got a fair bit going on with my therapy and psychiatrist that I need to deal with anyway, plus am increasing my medications..
I will be back but just not as often as I am now.
Thursday, November 10, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.
Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...
-
Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...
-
Hello campers, yep I have returned..lol. I hadn't forgotten about the blog I just kept forgetting to write in it..lol. So as part of my...
-
Yesterday I had to make a heartbreaking decision, and one I was hoping I wouldn't have to make. Sadly my darling 20yr old cat Smudge is ...
No comments:
Post a Comment